Monday 20 December 2021

The Christmas Charts - 2001

The 2001 Christmas charts is one that throws me somewhat because what I remember happening and what actually happened are two different things.

In terms of actually Christmas music the one record I remember from the time was "8 Days of Christmas" by Destiny's Child. This didn't make the Top 40 though, it only made number 185.

The only Christmas record to make the Top 40 that year was "I Believe In Christmas" by the Tweenies and I have no recollection of that record whatsoever but it made the Top 10.

I also remember "Gotta Get Thru This" by Daniel Bedingfield topping the charts, but this was knocked off the top for Christmas by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman with "Somethin Stupid". I do remember said record but I do try to block it out my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment