Thursday 30 November 2017

Top of the Pops: 30/11/2017

Here is the Top 40 Countdown

Once again Camila Cabello ft Young Thug is at number one. We have 7 eligible records this week, only one of which is a climber.

There are 4 new entries including 2 from French Montana who therefore appears twice. So many people feature on number 35 that I almost ran out of space on its line.

When I first wrote about how Top of the Pops would look these days I made my own rule that a record can be treated as a new entry if it's been out of the charts a whole 6 months, therefore Mariah Carey appears with her Christmas song.

I get the feeling the next few episodes are going to become quite predictable.

New (38) Not3s - My Lover
New (35) David Guetta ft Afrojack, Charli XCX & French Montana - Dirty Sexy Money
Re (34) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
New (31) Jason Derulo ft French Montana - Tip Toe
(9) Selena Gomez ft Marshmello - Wolves
New (29) Katie Melua - Fields of Gold
(1) Camila Cabello ft Young Thug - Havana

No comments:

Post a Comment