Friday 4 December 2015

Welcome to my blog

All my life my number one interest by a long way has been music. I always have a lot to say about music so I thought it would be a good idea to write a blog about it. As the title suggests anything music related could find its way into this blog.

Historically I have always been interested in the UK singles chart starting when I found my mums The Guinness Book Of Hits Of The 70's as a kid and then later having my own The Guinness Book of British Hit Singles and have found some interesting internet resources since. Therefore one challenge I've set myself for this blog is to review each year of the singles chart and pick my song of the year for each year. I will aim to do a different year each week but it may become less frequent if it proves to be quite time consuming.

I will aim to post at least one thing each week so please keep checking back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment