Thursday 15 December 2022

Pleasuredome @ Fantasy Island, Ingoldmells 16/12/1996

As we head towards the end of the year and towards a big new years eve rave there's a couple of things that have come to mind. First of all we're going into a period that's the calm before the storm. Secondly I thought it's worth considering events I'd like to visit one last time but I won't be featuring on new years eve.

I have therefore gone for the Pleasuredome. This was the calm before the storm as they had a bigger new years eve event a couple of weeks later. At the same time though I always thought of the Pleasuredome at the time as being the 3rd biggest rave after Dreamscape and Helter Skelter, which may give a hint of which rave will feature on new years eve.

There's no tapes from this event so not much I can say on the music front. As ever we have Fergus, Rush, Stomp and Sound playing. Then on the hardcore front is Slipmatt, Brisk and DJ SY and on the drum & bass front is Hype, DJ SS and Easy D.

If memory serves me correctly this is the first rave to feature this year to have Easy D on the line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment