Monday 31 October 2022

The Top 40 Leaderboard: October 2022

I realised some point this month that I'd forgotten to do a leaderboard for September, but then thought sod it, I may as wait until the end of the month now.

The big news this month is Drake has been knocked off the top by Central Cee. I also predicted in August that it was only a matter of time before Ed Sheeran would overtake Central Cee, shows what I know.

I've heard new Drake music is on it's way, but given how prolific Central Cee, D-Block Europe and Aitch have been in their short careers so far you can't rule any of them out as well as Ed Sheeran who's probably planning on getting the Christmas number one again.

Rap wise we're up to 82 of the 191 records this year coming from that genre or 43%.





No comments:

Post a Comment