Monday 27 May 2019

Record of the Year 2015: Galantis - Runaway (U & I)


Picking a record of the year is getting more difficult, if anything because the number of Top 40 hits is giving me less records to choose from. The days of a more interesting Dance record getting into the charts are long gone and in 2015 it would appear you'd have 2 choices, either background music or cheese.

I decided to go for cheese and decided my favourite was "Runaway (U & I)" by Galantis.

I can't remember how I first heard this but I do remember it entering my head one day and turning to Google to figure out what the tune was.

Maybe it wasn't that difficult to choose after all, I think this is the only Top 40 hit of 2015 that I've gone out of my way to listen to, so on that basis maybe it was the only contender for record of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment